Quality does not end with our modern facility and fancy machinery. As a 503A designated pharmacy, we are held to the standards of USP 797. Exceeding these standards is our commitment to our trusted practitioners and their respective patients.
At Hallandale Pharmacy we define quality as the continuous application of product testing, scientific research, process validations, facility preventative maintenance, personnel training and assessments. The many cGMP guidelines that Hallandale Pharmacy has adopted, our investments in quality and talented staff is led by our Quality Assurance Team of managers and related staff.
Standards of our quality department include:
- A 5,500 square foot cleanroom with certified ISO-8, ISO-7 and ISO-5 compounding rooms
- USP 800 ready facility with negative pressure rooms for hazardous drug handling, storage and compounding.
- PCAB Accreditation in sterile and non-sterile compounding
- Analytical laboratory testing for sterility, endotoxin, potency and stability studies
- Formulation Experts
- FDA registered chemicals suppliers
- Pharmaceutical automation
- Equipment IQ/OQ/PQ validations
- Compounding experienced pharmacists and registered pharmacy technicians
- Pharma Manufacturing experienced personnel
- Robust Environmental & Personnel Monitoring program
- Staff Microbiologists
- Cleanroom Engineering Experts
- 30+ point production process; from formula development to batch release
- Routine USP standard aseptic personnel trainings and assessments
- ACPE personnel trainings
- Bi-annual and annual cleanroom equipment calibrations and certifications
- Facility Preventative Maintenance Program